— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our publishing partners a commission.
If you’re looking for a customized Black Friday deal, we found a high-quality option for you. Right now, you can snag epic markdowns on Function of Beauty hair products for an entirely personalized hair care routine.
Shop Function of Beauty
If you’ve ever considered Function of Beauty’s custom hair products, now’s the time to shop. For a limited time only, you can save 20% on your first order of full-sized shampoo and conditioner from the cult-favorite hair-care brand. Plus, Function of Beauty is offering an additional Black Friday deal on top of that. When you buy three products, you’ll get the fourth for free! So, you can stock up on shampoo, conditioner and a styling treatment and score a free hair mask with your purchase!
►Black Friday 2022:The 65+ best early Black Friday 2022 sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
►Epic deal:Get Hulu for just $1.99 per month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
►The ultimate holiday gift guide:Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
For those that don’t know, Function of Beauty calls themselves the “world’s first fully customizable hair care brand.” The Instagram-famous label has shoppers complete a quick quiz on their beauty preferences and hair care needs, then creates personalized products with one-of-a-kind formulas and vegan ingredients based on the results.
Right now, you can score 16-ounce bottles of Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner for 20% off. Typically listed at $25 each, you’ll save $10 total with this beauty deal. Whether you’re a tried-and-true supporter of custom beauty and hair routines or a newbie to the game, our beauty editor Jessica Kasparian said her personal results speak for themselves. “If your Function of Beauty results are like mine—but catered to you, of course—I think you’ll be thrilled,” she said.
During testing, Kasparian said the personalized products left her hair feeling soft and strong and didn’t strip or alter her blond locks. She also noted that the price is on par with high-end (but non-custom) hair products at Ulta and Sephora, with a single 8-ounce bottle ringing up at $29.99 and a 16-ounce bottle usually retailing for $39.99.
To get started with your own custom hair and beauty routine, shop the Function of Beauty Black Friday deals today—these savings won’t last.
Shop Function of Beauty
Black Friday 2022: Shopping guide
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know ahead of the year’s biggest shopping event
- Black Friday sales: 45 best Black Friday sales to shop now
- Amazon Black Friday sale: Shop top deals on tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday sale: Shop markdowns on GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Samsung Black Friday sale: Savings on smartphones, appliances and TVs
- Wayfair Black Friday sale: 50+ best deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday Coach, Tory Burch, Kate Spade and Michael Kors deals: Save on designer accessories for the holidays
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toy deals on Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday appliance deals: 40+ best appliance deals on Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save on mattresses on Leesa, Nectar and Purple
Make holiday shopping easy with help from our experts. Sign up for text message alerts to get deals, gift guides and shopping advice delivered straight to your phone.
The product experts at Reviewed have all your shopping needs covered. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flipboard for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.